Sunday, 9 February 2014

Webster's Week In Wins 3rd-9th February 2014

Hi Folks

I've had a nice start to February with a few nice things in the post as well as a WEM for a £100 Frankie & Benny's voucher, my mouths already watering at the thought of spending that !

I've been entering a lot of Pinterest & Instagram comps lately & was delighted to get into the top 10 in the recent Furniture Village competition although I didn't win I was thrilled to be in the running.

I love Pinterest it's a fantastic creative outlet, as is Instagram you can find me here on Pinterest or follow me on Instagram @FairlyDaisy, happy to follow you back.


I won a bag,purse & scarf set from Kaleidescope on Facebook for filling in a short survey about footwear, I have won a few things this was as a lot of people can't be bothered with surveys, they are often really short with interesting questions so well worth a go.

British Heart Foundation are offering a Heart Matters pack, it comes with some great recipes & a tape measure, it also comes with a fantastic magazine with lots of articles & ideas on keeping healthy.

Go Cat are offering a free sample of their new Crunchy & Tender dry food.

I won The Following Season 1 from Horror Asylum they have some fantastic giveaways every month, I usually find them through Prizefinder.

I found a lovely website for girls called Punky Princess if you sign up for their free VIP membership they will send you a free charm, they also have some great member only competitions.

NaturVits are offering free samples of some of their products, I got the kids Vitamin C sample.

I won a lovely Models Own nail polish, it's a special Dog's Trust edition in Carat Gold, the colour looks amazing, I won this from a blog I read regularly.


We are also testing these for Mumsnet, they are aimed at the over 12 market so my son who is 14 is testing them out this week, great way to get vitamins into a teen.

I'm also making videos again over on my YouTube WonderlandFreebies, I'm thinking of doing a Q & A style video all about freebies & comping so if you have any questions you would like answered pleas comment below, on my channel or tweet me @MrsWebster147.

Happy Freebie Hunting & Be Lucky x




2 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab win the frankie and bennys voucher is! Think of all the food for £100 yum!

    http://alicemegan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice, I'm already drooling over the menu ! x

    ReplyDelete